Published Works of Steve Holder
Contact the author at email@example.com
Interview With The Author
1. What is the name of your most recent book?
Lessons From the Bible, and Other Short Stories.
2. What is it about?
It is a compilation of articles I have written over the years, but never published in a book. Most of them are lessons from the Bible.
3. Why is the print so small it that book?
That was not intentional. That is something that happened at the printers.
4. Do you enjoy writing?
Of course. I would not do it otherwise.
5. How many books have you written?
This is the fourth I have actually published. I have several more in the works.
6. What are the names of your books?
Twelve Steps Past Hell, Life Sucks, Alcoholics Anonymous: Then and Now, Lessons From the Bible.
7. Why did you choose the title you chose on your recent book?
It tells what it is all about in a very straight-forward way.
8. Why have you studied so many religions?
I enjoy learning, and I believe it helps me in my ministry.
9. Are all your books about the Bible?
10. Why do you sometimes write books that are not Christian?
I am a complex person. I am capable of thinking and writing about more than one subject.